The Inovaus Mobile Vet Crush Deluxe Trailer is designed to take veterinary practice on the road with a heavy-duty hot dipped steel chassis and crush.
The trailer has a low profile design, making it easy to tow. All customised storage compartments are lockable and accessible when the crush is lowered.
The Mobile Vet Crush Deluxe Trailer is fully equipped with:
• Standalone deep cycle 12v power throughout the trailer with several outputs (solar recharge option available)
• 240v inverter and power outlets
• 200L water tank and pump with outlets on either side of the trailer
• Scales with digital readout
• 60L fridge capacity with slide (accessible even when the crush is folded away)
• Hydraulic folding operation – no need for cables or noisy winches
• Aluminium weather/dustproof storage boxes
• Rubber non slip fold-down floor
• LED lights for night use
• Universal attachments for accessories such as scanner trays, IV bag hooks, adjustable head support mount for dental and head work
• Tie-ups on all four columns
• Adjustable doors at both ends for all horse sizes
• Adjustable sides for all horse sizes and emergency removals
• 360-degree access to the horse
• Waterproofed, easy to clean canvas padding on doors in your choice of colour
• Tow weight of 3T fully loaded for the deluxe model
• Alloy rims on roller rocker suspension
• Electric brakes all round
Browse Similar Products
The SafeGait Lane Stake is a specifically designed equestrian manoeuvering management tool. Create lanes and pathways for horses to safely move about.
The SafeGait Keyhole Track is your easy solution in setting heights on the jump for all levels of a horses' jumping ability.
The Dry Horse Treadmill is your training partner in ensuring the health and fitness of your horse, catering to a wide range of skill and training levels.
The SafeGait Farrier Tool Cart has been designed based on the distinct requirements of the industry, making it the ideal solution for farriers.
Product enquiry - Mobile Vet Crush Deluxe Trailer
Got a question or looking for a quote? Send us a message below: