|The Dental Head Stand was designed to support a wide range of horses. When the horse is ready to be examined, the user can operate the stand one-handed due to the integrated design of the gas lift nestled inside the telescopic tubes.
Made from Grade 250 Steel with an overall plate thickness is 3mm thick and a 5mm base plate. The folded base design allows for use on uneven or soft terrains.
– Head Tilt: Cam clamping lever; one-handed operation for the head plate to be angled for optimal use.
– Spring Loaded: T shaped index plunger used to secure height on telescopic poles, working height 1000-1500mm.
– Locking Pin: Ball Lock Pins used to connect the base and middle part of the pole, easy to disassemble.
– Optional: Padding optional for comfort and hygiene.
– Gas Strut: For ergonomic, easy one-handed use.
– Fixed Bolt: Fixed M8 bolt to secure gas strut to outer pole.
– Finished product: Equine Dental headstand equipped with padding, overall weight 17kg.
– Flat Packed: Base & Main body comes apart for easy transport and weight distribution.
– Head Plate Rotation: Cam lock allows the head to adjust from 90-270 degrees.
– Minimum Height: 1000mm height used for smaller species of horses.
– Middle Height: 1000-1300mm height used for regular sizes horses.
– Maximum Height: 1300-1550mm height used for larger breeds.
Browse Similar Products
The SafeGait Lane Stake is a specifically designed equestrian manoeuvering management tool. Create lanes and pathways for horses to safely move about.
The SafeGait Keyhole Track is your easy solution in setting heights on the jump for all levels of a horses' jumping ability.
The Dry Horse Treadmill is your training partner in ensuring the health and fitness of your horse, catering to a wide range of skill and training levels.
The Inovaus Mobile Vet Crush Deluxe Trailer is a low-profile design for easy towing, mobile veterinary work.
Product enquiry - Equine Dental Headstand
Got a question or looking for a quote? Send us a message below: